Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Randomness #3

Window shopping can be fun. I am one of those rare weird people who can go into a store and wander for hours and hours without ever buying anything. There are other people who can't stand to do anything but go into a store, get what they need, and then leave ASAP.

Where do you fall on the scale and why do you think you are that way?

2 comments:

Dyanna Stephens said...

I think I'm a little bit of both. There are days where I can't stand to be shopping and then there are days where I just want to look around at everything everywhere.

Julianna said...

You know this already, but I am the one who HATES shopping! Now, there are some times when I can go and enjoy myself, but most of the time I cannot wait to get out of the store. I cannot stand all of the people. I have a huge bubble when it comes to strangers in my personal space. I hate lines and dealing with cashiers who don't know that if I give them $10.04 for a $5.04 purchase it's because I want a $5 bill back.
In general I think it's a lack of patience on my part that makes me this way. As they say though "patience is a virtue" and since virtue is the new YW value, maybe I should work on that. Maybe...