I know a new title! Creative aren't I?
But it is non-random because I want people to know how great of a woman I am married to. Faloolah (ask her on the spelling) is the most special and beautiful of all women created by God. She is a rare gem who does everything she can to make my life easier and make me look good (which is no easy task let me tell you). She always knows what to say and just when not to say something as well. Her kindness is only outdone by her beauty. Sorry for all you other ladies out there who may read these words, but only my wife can genuinely light up a room by walking into it. She is my ray of light in a sometimes dark and dreary world. I am glad she is helping me to be better and helping me on my way home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, thank you love.
Post a Comment