Subj: Annoying "People" Whom I might see for somewhere around 8 hours of the day.
Without getting into a lot of specifics (so as to protect the innocent) I am frustrated by some people - and they make it so gosh darn easy. I know a person who whines and complains when things aren't "fair" and state that everyone should be treated equally, say for example, in a professional setting. Yet, when advantage turns their way and someone else is left "high and dry" do you think they even think about complaining. Of course not! Then they have the nerve to start the quiet whispering emphasizing the fact that the person disadvantaged is just a complainer and not a team player. Worse yet, I am one of those types who really tries to take the higher road and just do my part. But come on - why kick a guy when he's already down?
Agh!
Tips, advice, suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment