This blog is being started because I officially get bored from time to time. I know that it is hard to imagine with a day that usually lasts 20 hours that I get bored - but I do!
Fact of that matter is that I live a life of routine and structure. Not a bad thing, but after a while things become predictable. It is to the point that I know how many times I can hit the snooze button (5) before I have to get out of bed at the latest (5:40) to get ready and able to leave the house (6:01) to be at Seminary by 6:10 so that I can get the room set before the first students arrive (6:15/16) every day. These things don't usually change on me. This is only typical of my daily world, especially since I am doing the same thing for work every day and the only difference is the numbers and letters change a bit (I do lots of data entry). Thus I am left with lots of time to think and ponder - but not my navel because it has lint in it.
Today there wasn't much of anything that struck me profoundly other than this. Why can't people grow up and apologize when they have done something wrong or made rude comments at each other. Why is it so hard to say a two-word phrase which usually heals a great deal of damage to a relationship (work, friends, spouses, etc.). I mean come on - do you really know anybody who thrives and lives for the tension of awkward situations. Apologize and move on so everyone can feel comfortable.
There it is. Simple as that. That is how my random mind works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment